I am Hilo lawyer Peter K. Kubota. I have more than 20 years of experience representing individuals and families in estate planning, wills, trusts, business law and real estate matters.
For more information, please click on the following links:
- Estate planning: Using estate planning tools, I help clients to create an orderly plan to decide who will handle their affairs and to decide who will receive their property in an orderly, practical manner.
- Last Will and Testament: A will is legal document that tells the probate court the people you want to receive your property when you die. For a young family, one of the most important things to do in your will is name a guardian for minor children.
- Trusts: Depending on your assets and your needs, you and your beneficiaries may benefit from creating a revocable living trust instead of a will.
- Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Care Directives: All of the wills and trusts that I draft include these two important legal documents as part of a package.
- Probate: I represent executors and personal administrators in the Hawaii probate process.
- Business and Real Estate Law: I draft and review contracts and documents relating to business law matters, such as purchase and sale of businesses, the formation of new business entities, such as corporations, limited liability companies ("LLCs") and partnerships. I also review and advise clients in the purchase and sale of real estate, ranging from individual homes to large commercial or agricultural properties.
To Schedule a Consultation
To schedule your initial consultation with a trusted Hilo wills, trusts and estates attorney who will protect your interests, contact me online or call my firm at 808-935-2422