When it comes to choosing an attorney to handle your case, experience matters. You want the peace of mind knowing that the person representing you has handled cases similar to yours and the legal capabilities to successfully overcome the issue you are facing.
I am attorney Peter Kubota and over the past 20 years I have been representing clients in Hilo, Hawaii, and across the Big Island.
Legal Services I Offer
I focus on the following legal areas:
- Estate planning: Using estate planning tools, I help clients to create an orderly plan to decide who will handle their affairs and to decide who will receive their property in an orderly, practical manner.
- Wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advance health care directives, probate, guardianships and conservatorships, and elder law.
- Real estate law: I review and advise clients in the purchase and sale of real estate, ranging from individual homes to large commercial or agricultural properties.
- Asset protection: I help clients protect assets with regard to estate planning and tax consequences, business law and more.
- Business law: I draft and review contracts and documents relating to business law matters, such as purchase and sale of businesses, the formation of new business entities such as corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs) and partnerships.
- Business formation, business contracts and business succession.
I am focused on building strong relationships with my clients so I can directly address their legal needs. Unlike other lawyers, I do not handle every type of legal issue out there. I hone my skills into a few practice areas and have a proven track record in all of them. My clients often comment on how comfortable they feel when working with me and the level of professionalism of my services.
Contact My Firm, Today
Have questions, concerns or need straightforward legal advice? Contact me at 866-439-0403 to book an appointment to discuss the legal issues you are facing. Located in Hilo, I serve clients throughout the Big Island of Hawaii.