Contact Lawyer Peter Kubota
To schedule a consultation, call 808-935-2422 or fill out the e-mail form below. If you are coming in to talk about your estate plan, please bring the following information:
1. A general inventory of what you own, including real estate, investments, and retirement accounts, and their appropriate values. You may write it down if it helps you to organize, but it is not necessary.
2. The names of the people you want to give your property to, such as a husband or wife, children, grandchildren and charities. You should also think about any terms and restrictions you want to put into your will or trust. For example, do you want your children to accomplish certain goals before they receive the money? Are there certain age thresholds such as 21, 24 or 27 years?
3. The name of the persons you want to be in charge of your estate and your financial affairs in the event you are incapacitated. Please try to name two others besides your spouse.
4. The name of the persons you want to make medical decisions for you if you are unable to. Again, please try to name two others besides your spouse. These can (but does not have to) be the same person to handle your estate.
5. The names of the people you would want to raise your minor children if you and your spouse should both die before they reach age 18. Please try to name two or three people in order of priority. These folks should have similar values and philosophies as you in raising children.
My office is located in Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Pay Bills Online
Click here to pay your invoice on line. I accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Bold labels and indicate required information.
Peter K. Kubota, Attorney at Law
505 Kilauea Avenue, Suite B
Hilo, HI 96720
Map and Directions